Custom Meal Plan
There's a significant difference between eating healthy, and eating healthy for results. You can have both, and I will teach you exactly how to do it.
Your custom meal plan will never be generic, because the one size fits all model doesn't work long term, leads to marginal results, ending with a plateau. Often, generic diets don't take into account variables such as activity level, exercise intensity, gender, age, lifestyle, lean body mass, body fat percentage, food sensitivities or allergies, sleep, and daily schedule.
Your personal food needs are different! A custom meal plan is based on an individual assessment, intended for you personally, and will work for you specifically.
Strategic benefits a customized meal plan provide are some the following:
- Never have to think about what to eat again
- Customize your meals to meet your lifestyle and goals
- Experience more energy
- Eat foods you actually enjoy
- Know exactly how much protein, carbs and fat you should eat
- Discover which proteins, carbs, and fats are best
- Establish what your macronutrient ratios should be
- Recover faster from workouts
- Know how to accelerate performance
- Know how to make better food choices when eating out
- Find out how to reduce oxidative stress and slow aging
- Learn and apply supplements that work, and avoid the ones that don't
- Experience the power of fuel partitioning
- Get clear about which fitness nutrition strategy is best for you, and how to apply it
- Monthly food exchanges if desired (for an additional fee). If additional support is required after receipt of the meal plan and 30 minute review process, 60 minute consulting appointments can be scheduled. Additonal fees apply.
- If desired, clients can make adjustments to their custom meal plan with T'ai's Fit2Win App. Clients wishing to have T'ai make any changes to a custom meal plan after it's completed, will be invoiced in advance at the Consulting rate per request.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, please provide 48-hours notice for cancellations to avoid full service charges. Cancellations can be made at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Client success is a direct result of remaining organized, compliant, on-time, and prepayment for all products and services. Please allow 5 - 7 business days from the time all data is provided by the client, to complete each custom meal plan.